Saturday, August 22, 2015

Home Away From Home


With the change in positions, I had a really hard time not having a classroom to set up. From those mixed emotions came the idea for this post. 
Teachers work extremely hard to make a special place to welcome their students, on the very first day of school. These special places become a second home for the students, as well as the teachers. I have watched lots of Patterson teachers work endlessly on making their classrooms look "Patterson Perfect". I've decided to share their creativity and awesome color schemes with you!  Here are some classroom areas and interesting decor that caught my eye:

This is Miss Russell's 2nd grade classroom. Her decor is as bright as her personality. I love how she has made her reading center comfortable and inviting for her "rays of sunshine!"

Next up, is Mrs. Randolph's classroom. I love how she has designated areas on her small group table for students to write with dry erase marker. I also love her cheveron patterned crate seats. 


More classrooms to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment